User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Romantic Novels Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 3)

    One word more Also the characters seem older. Especially because of the passionate kiss.. How old r they 13 ... 14?

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Morgan Le Fay ch#1

    Preety interesting topic. I've never heard of Morgan le Fay.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Wow! This is very well written. I love the ending. I can just picture her fading away only moments after their lips have touched.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dancing Stars

    I liked it. Would love it to be a bit longer though. Keep up the good work!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mathew, please don't leave me

    This was a very touching poem. There might be too many Mathew please don't leave me s though. But I don't know it might just make the poem. These are ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystic Satisfaction

    I agree with the repitition of You. It kind of threw the poem off. Rewrite it a bit. Other than that it's preety good.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem::: Lyrical::: I Am Intoxicated

    Good poem... It just needs to be written a little differently so that we can visualize him.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    This was VERRY well written. And a very interesting story.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tricky

    I really enjoyed this. Favorite part is when she rips the guy's head off.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Legend of Willow Last of the Silver Fox Demons

    I like it very much. It just needs to be spaced out more, and grammar etc...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 4 & 5)

    4 The next day the house was vacant except for Dallas and Sophitia. Dallas awoke to sobs above. He dressed and pulled the ladder down. Climbing it he could hear ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Misapprehension 1::

    Ah I so love this story. I'm doing my own lichen story. It's based on a series of dreams over an expansion of about three years. Check it out is ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 3)

    [pre] Eighteen years had passed from that day. Sophitia as Cynthia had named her grew up into a strong child. Full of will and hope with the help of her ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: In the Land of Harmony Chapter 1 Part 2

    I very much enjoyed this. Her parents really should but out of her love life.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Darkness

    Chapter 1 : The Spectacle Xavier walked through the shadows of darkness. You neither could hear nor see the surroundings. The shadows encased him as a sheath on a blade. ...

    Mar 6, 2008


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom