User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    Ick I have stuff like this 2 look forward 2 in vet tech school... Anyways interesting story.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kidnapped C2 : Beyond reality

    1) How old would you say the MC is? 17- 18 2) For people who read the first part, does she seem to have changed? For better, for worse? For ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    ahh i love this story I knew it! I knew it was just some crappy jerk toying with her. I hate guys like that.. Anyways keep up the work..

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess it's about time I post here...

    Names Angel but you can call me Fall_Into_The_Sky is you like. I'm a Senior at an online ( cyber school). Actually I graduate in June. Typical teen I guess except ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Violet, her first appearance

    I was both laughing at and stunned by this line: “ Yes, this is the principal of your daughter’s new school…she is dead right now. A Bus hit her. Goodbye.” ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    I'm not usually into reading gay stories.. but this is a good story. Waiting for more

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I like the title actually. I love that song! Lesson to learn : * Don't toy with peoples emotions... they bite back!

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Mountain Morning

    This is a beautiful story. Keep it up :)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 8)

    Always brilliant. I love how they care for each other in such a short time. How he gives her her privacy, and keeps bounds... enventhough we all know he could ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #2

    1)Obviously, you continued from part one, so are you still wanting to read further? When do I get to read more? 2) How's my wording? Understandable? I can understand it. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper's Song #1

    1) Is this a good start? Are you compelled to continue the story? Yes I'm wanting to see more 2) Description? Where do I need more, where do I need ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love (should I change the title?); Chapter 3 13+

    I simply love this story. Can't wait for more.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Patorfield Peonies

    Hmm i liked this

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    its a good beginning but as everyone said confusing

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: El Camino A Casa

    You really need to translate this. I had to use an online translator to read it. I know some spanish, but it is just too hard to read. I didn't ...

    Mar 8, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb