-
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
She looks like a bit of both Fox tail and ears Human body * I added a part that says how she looked.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 3.
Where are you going?" Brad asked as I brushed past him. I had my hand on the door knob when Brad yelled, "Fine, ignore me. 'Not my fault Aaron and ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Darkness
There are two more chapters
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
Thanks for the critique! Feral - A feral is a cross between a human and an animal demon. Yes it's a bit odd lol. Tonya is a feral ( a ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 5&6&7)
Bear with me this is my first try at a fiction based on anime characters. It's very rough Critiques welcome! P.S. I'll post the last three chapters soon. Their is ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 4 & 5)
Thanks for the critique. This is somthing I put together for my friend Alex. ( an anime story).
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 4)
I especially liked the part where Dylan is running around trying to get ready. That what he get's for goofing off. He better enter the play. The main female characters ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Cold Promise (part one)
Wow.. I really enjoyed this. I wonder what's wit Adrian?
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Cerra
I'd love to read the first few chapters also.
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 5
Nice twist to the story. I loved the part where he crushed the roses. And just when he is falling in love with her she kisses Tom. Ouch!
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: "My Book" (Chapter 9)
As usual no dislikes about the story. Just to keep at it and keep me posted. :)
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Critical Reading
it helped thanks!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: ::Misapprehension 2:: The Next Day
[pre] Try to change some words up a bit. I like to see unused descriptive writing e.g. Instead of almost afraid. I was petrified or I was almost petrified. Pressing ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: I guess it's about time I post here...
Indigo!!
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]
Ahhh! She blew it Scot likes her and she's so oblivious to it...
Mar 15, 2008
