User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Other Poetry Re: Bathtub Musings

    I liked it. The comparison is a bit odd but in a way it fits. I can picture the hand shooting threw the window in the bubble heart. Transforming into ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Mime

    I very much enjoyed this Keep writing poetry I got the basis of the poem

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adam and Elle.

    Pretty good. No chatspeak. -- Snoink

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Part 1)

    [pre] Metallic Crystal Alliance Tonya scurried down the alley. She was to meet her lover. The baby was coming. Kane and she would meet secretly every few weeks. For a ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 5)

    dang! your seriously my favorite writer hear now :)

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    ahh vampires are my fav characters great idea making a story about a girl who changed

    Feb 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Vampire of Praile

    wow

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavende Rose Chapter 2

    oo I love a good vampire/werewolf story Please pm me when you post the next chapter

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    don't space it out as much overal great good to a story

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cherry Blossom Part 1

    Fix your grammar and puctuation and this will be a very good story.. When does part 2 come?

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    couples grammar errors still very well written

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nothing Shows

    wow i get how the guy feels i love your work i don't have a good book to read so i've been reading forum stories i've read all u have ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Died

    its rough but i like it i share your fear

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feathers

    short and sweet i love birds

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Now

    Will you read this from me when I an dead ^should be am dead great poem

    Feb 20, 2008


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy