User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough

    Awww I love a story where the person looks beyond appearance.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer Love

    I like it.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow White (What actually happened)

    I laughed at the end. It's funny such a horrific girl and she get's it all in the end. Eventhough she died she is with the man she loves for ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction::

    Actually I love this. When does the real story come???

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    Great story. I like the idea of falling in love within 12 hours. It's the embodiment of love at first sight.... I truly love this story. If you keep writing ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: How

    Thanks yea i do need to rewrite this

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradiso

    This story is amazing but the thought of that world makes me angry.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    Thank you That is how I felt last night.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: one day in her shoes

    Absoluteley well said.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sanctuary

    I like it how it is. Preety good.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    [pre] When you’re devoid of me Eyes sip tears of sorrow Heart crumbles with a sting Mentality hazes And Recollections subside Veins pulse with desire Ravenous for that sensation The ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Preety interesting.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 6)

    I can't stretch it enough. When's the next part of it :) It's just getting better and better. Funny but I can picture the characters when I'm reading. Check out ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    Yea a bit of more rhyming would be nice. For example the last line maybe something like... kidnapped by this curse.. Just a thought. I really like it without the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Timeless

    Very beautiful poem. Keep writing.

    Feb 22, 2008


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon