User avatar

FallWolf

Inactive

  • Archive Re: Powered

    I'm a night owl. I love staying up past the norm, when other people have already gone to sleep and the world is quiet for once. So when the last ...

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Kat- I can see that the boy I only know as Dementian is incredibly nervous. Maybe to another person he would look normal, but I had spent two summers tracking ...

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Kat- Cody and I have come to the coffee shop a lot of times. It's right in between the two houses where we live, and it's by the edge of ...

    Nov 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Okay, so I now have a DT for this Storyboard for if you have any suggestions (sorry I didn't get it sooner!). I got some suggestions from NicolMemo concerning some ...

    Nov 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Powered

    Hola! This storyboard is all about whomever you want to create. There are only three rules: 1, your character has to have a superpower (can be anything from turning into ...

    Nov 23, 2015


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash