Random avatar

Fairy

  • General Articles Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)

    I agree with most of the corrections the others said so looks like I can just skip that part xD You have a pretty catchy style. The whole varying the ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pillars of Creation

    I was drawn to this poem because of the interesting title. Nice job with it! Your poem is quite beautiful. You created vivid imagery and used delicate words. The punctuation ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: do you feel it

    My heart beats, My arms bruise, My life falls apart in front of my eyes. Just one little mistake, Only one more cut, What will it hurt its just a ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silence: Chapter 2

    Here are a few nitpicks (with compliments mixed in): It would’ve never been this wet in Dallas. Another reason why Dallas rules over Washington. Personal opinion—I think the sentences would ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Dynamite

    I’ve never trusted pretty words Pretty sure I never will Whether or not you intentionally used "pretty" in both lines, I like that repetition. Forget about leading me to water ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I don't care

    Hi, I'm Fairy and I'll critique your lyrics. I don’t care if you cry, If you cry over water, I don’t care if you die, If you die under water, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All of the Stars

    Hi Jetpack, I'm Fairy and I'll comment/critique your work today. I saw your topic among the list of others and the title stood out. First thought: reminds me of Oasis! ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TEARS

    Hi Kikaharu, I'm Fairy and I'll critique your piece today. The bolded and red parts are changes I made/suggest. "Wait..." I say. He stops, and turns around. This guy, I ...

    Oct 11, 2009


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor