User avatar

Faery007

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goodbye, Love

    Hiya, This poem had a really great concept. You told it in a very clear tone, and the style was so simple which made it easy to read and the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Visual Commentary

    Hiya, I just thought I'd say, I loved the idea of this, very clever! You should make it longer, and OMG sequels! They could fall in love, or be brother ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hi, it's very good this website! Don't forget to review work as well as submitting work, once you get a good few points under your belt, you can do whatever ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sky Sisters

    Hiya, I like this a lot, it was really nice. You should make it longer, and add some more emotive language to it. I love te way you use the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    Hiya, This is great. I love how you handled a sensitive topic in a mature way. how the men at the pool molested the grass This is beautiful, you've captured ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinnertime According to Puppies

    Hiya, I love this poem, its so cute! I read it over a few times and your grammer is very good. It has a really cute bouncy flow and you ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lovesick Loser

    Hiya, So, I really liked this, it was sort of fun and slightly sad at the same time. I like the idea of it, and if you keep working on ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Valentine

    Hiya, I am working my way through a many poems on YWS as I can..must get top reviewer! MWAHAHAHA :) OK, so first off, I loved the first stanza - ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swing from the tangles of my heart

    Hiya, I thought this was good. It was a very good first attempt at happy poetry! The only thing I would say that needs work is your emotive side. It ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A final farewell

    Hiya, First, let me just say that I loved this poem. I'm 17, and I would kill to write like that! The emotion is raw, and the words are simple. ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Love and Hate

    Hiya, The title of your poem looked fascinating and I'm on a review mission..! The poem itself is very good, reminds of Edgar Allen Poe, which is very good! Not ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Straight And Narrow

    Hiya, First of all, my overall impression is that this is a very good poem. It has good solid foundations and lots of potential. I liked the general idea of ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Final Sin

    Hiya, I liked this poem, it wasn't too cliche either.. One thing I will say though that was my only negative, make sure the poem flows well. A few parts ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: That Unknown Feeling (Title Pending)

    Hi, I really liked this. I don't normally review or even read stories that are based on things such as werewolves, and fairy tales..but I really did like this one! ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To be God.

    OK, so I just need someone to review it, and let me know if it has potential. This is the letter at the beginning from a father to his daughter. ...

    Jun 9, 2011


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow