User avatar

Fael57

  • Art & Photography Re: MAPS!

    Thank you! I wrote everything in pencil so that it could be edited, and I'd probably add color in the final draft. However, as I said at the beginning, these ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MAPS!

    These are some maps for my planned novel trilogy, the Chronicles of Flaughston. I spent countless weeks drawing, editing, revising, and re-revising these, and they are "living" maps, meaning they ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    Eh, yeah. I like the unedited version better, and it's kind've confusing because it doesn't really look much like a heart :P Still, you tried, and it's better than I ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Side

    GREAT work! I especially liked the third photo. I urge you to continue developing your obvious talents with the camera :D

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    I think it looks pretty good, though the blurry lines rather messed up my impression as well. Otherwise, a bang up job! Kudos to you ;) P.S.- This is coming ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tree

    I believe the yellow pole is actually one of those plastic tubes that goes around a power line cable that is connected to the ground. I have one just outside ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Okay. Question, am I the only sane person here? Fael57

    Jan 4, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk