User avatar

Fael57

  • Other Poetry Re: Batteries (Life Gives Us Power)

    It is a bit wordy, but the message gets through. It is a great comparison.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    This looks great! It deserves at least 4 stars.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time to go Local

    It's all in the store, long gone from the fields Most of this stuff isn't even real! Once, it was fresh kissed by the sun Then it was processed, packed ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadow

    Was "lose" supposed to be "loose"? If so, here's how to spell it.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Why I Lived So Long

    It's kind of short, but I get the point of what you are trying to say.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Review

    It's kind of short, but I get the point of what you are trying to say.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Locket

    I agree with Royboy that the first part wasn't needed. Also, I think that maybe you shouldn't go that deep into the story in just the first chapter. I mean, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    Scrael walked into the top room of the tower of Zaod. "The plan is complete and all is ready, Master," he said. "Very good Scrael," the master said. "You are ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    On his first day at work, Jonny Celtric, age 25, walked into his boss's office. She was supposed to give him his first assignment, but as Jonny staggered to her ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction

    I agree with the others, but I think you should try not to space out your paragraphs. :wink: Fael57 :D

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston Chapter 1: A Strange Delivery-Page 1

    On his first day at work, Jonny Celtric, age 25, spilled coffee on his boss. Angrily, she sent him to box shipment, the worst job there, where he packed boxes ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Waves

    "The artist doesn't see things as they are, but as he is." I don't know who wrote this, but it's inexplicably true. Fael57

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Okay. Question, am I the only sane person here? Fael57

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    To those of you who asked, I'll write just about anything from poetry to fiction. Depends on my ideas, thoughts, or feelings at the current time that I post something. ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    I think it's pretty good...could end up in a book someday. Who knows! Fael57

    Dec 31, 2006


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon