User avatar

Fael57

  • Welcome Mat Re: I Have Returned

    Hello ladies and gents, top of the morning (or evening) to you! Although I doubt any of you remember me, I was a member of this site 3 or 4 ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tree

    I believe the yellow pole is actually one of those plastic tubes that goes around a power line cable that is connected to the ground. I have one just outside ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aliens!

    The alien theme is a bit cliche, and so is the terrifying aliens doing surgery on the helpless specimen (Gag). What this story needs is ORIGINALITY. You need to bring ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To the Cliffs

    I agree that the middle was a bit to repetetive. You also used and way to much. The "broken head and jaw..." part sounded kind've silly and gross, and kind've ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Seraphim and Serpents.

    I agree with the above authors. The name "Sevy" is wierd and if Lily's going to call him something, i think it should just be "Sev". Also "For the love ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Camp, Oh Why?

    First of all, it is an okay poem, but I think you messed up the 5-7-5 syllable scheme in the second line of the second stanza. "Ex-cept for sum-mer camp" ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Suns

    I give you a 7.5. I also agree about the last stanza. Altogether, the poem was a bit boring as well.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tale of Darkness

    "Long ago, there lived a great sorceror called Inarus the Vassar. Through the many long years of his life, he compiled titanic amounts of knowledge in the magical arts. Unfortunately, ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Demon

    So spoke the Demon, mindful of hardships and of cruel slaughters: Each dawn I rise alone, mind in ancient woes, wretched and deprived of my native land, my mind bound ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    The heratic introduced himself as Lampellogon, the king’s best advisor and good friend. He led them through the giant bronze palace doors and up a long hallway to a large ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    Chapter 6: The Journey Begins When they finally set out on their journey, the day was late. Kamos had explained that the Unknown Gate had not opened in a thousand ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    Training like this went on for months. A the end of the fifth month, Jonny could ding potions (and hit the targets), deadly acid paste, hatch knùbs (pixies), levitate objects, ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    As soon as the winged creatures were defeated, the evil creatures ran to Kamos’s house and set it aflame. They let out a shrill shriek and a few of the ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    The next morning it was snowing! Jonny couldn’t believe his eyes when he looked out the window. He had spent the night in Kamos’s house at an invitation from him. ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    There was nothing but rubble left of the house. He wondered how it caught fire. Then he remembered the shirt catching fire and wondered if the man had done it. ...

    Jul 29, 2007


i like my water boneless
— cherie