User avatar

Fael57

  • Art & Photography Re: MAPS!

    Thank you! I wrote everything in pencil so that it could be edited, and I'd probably add color in the final draft. However, as I said at the beginning, these ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Poem(s) [WIP]

    Okay, officially trashing No. 2 ;) I've created a new stanza for No. 1. The rhythm is different, though: In my hope to keep your heart, I’ll be sincerely true. ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: MAPS!

    These are some maps for my planned novel trilogy, the Chronicles of Flaughston. I spent countless weeks drawing, editing, revising, and re-revising these, and they are "living" maps, meaning they ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans

    America will change its measurement system when Britain converts to Euros :P Why all this negativity? World diversity is awesome. Do we all need the same measurement system? What's next, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Domes and Wastelands

    An excellent bit of reasoning sir! I, too have my doubts about what you refer to as a "domed lifestyle". Even if a terrible natural or man-made disaster were to ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    Eh, yeah. I like the unedited version better, and it's kind've confusing because it doesn't really look much like a heart :P Still, you tried, and it's better than I ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Side

    GREAT work! I especially liked the third photo. I urge you to continue developing your obvious talents with the camera :D

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    I think it looks pretty good, though the blurry lines rather messed up my impression as well. Otherwise, a bang up job! Kudos to you ;) P.S.- This is coming ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    WHOOPS! Guess I didn't see this thread... O_o

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Poem(s) [WIP]

    I have recently begun composing some poems for a girl that I like xD These are IN THE MAKING, so don't expect masterpieces. Yet. ;) (btw, I haven't yet named ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Begin.

    Marvelous! Simply exquisite! I quite enjoyed reading this poem, and it conveys images stupendously. Many poems, even those written by celebrated authors, are often difficult to read straight through w

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystery Man

    I like it, except for the line you mentioned. I don't think you should remove it, just see if you can modify it to fit your rhythm better. I noticed ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Progression

    I agree with what the others have been saying, and it seems like the rhyming is a little forced. Also (this is merely a personal preference), I have found that, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Patriot

    Excellent job! I also noticed the rhyme within the line, but was confused at the "and proud listeners be" area. My biggest suggestion is ADD PUNCTUATION. If you do that, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lion&the lamb

    It has great potential, as the others have said, though you might want to see if you can expand and make it a bit longer ;) Also, you may want ...

    Feb 16, 2011


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink