User avatar

FadingBrighter

FadingBrighter

  • OOC Archive Re: Abhorrent DT

    It's fine:) Everyone has to start somewhere!

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Archive Re: Abhorrent

    ~~~~~YUREI~~~~~ “…take…” The voice came to me as if through heavy static. Everything around me was pale, colorless, immemorable. I floated there in pallid darkness, body sinking even as I ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Abhorrent DT

    I will still be accepting new characters, however it has already been a week and I want to start writing.

    Jul 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Abhorrent DT

    Well then, let's get started!

    Jul 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Abhorrent DT

    Here is the discussion page for the storybook Abhorrent! To everyone intrested in joining this storybook, thank you! I'm so excited to start, I've been itching to write a dark ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Archive Re: Abhorrent

    From Above This is not a gentle world. Then again, it never was. Though the organization Radiance maintains peace on the sky city Vivarion, those dictated unworthy are forced to ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Prince of Theives

    Here is the link to the discussion page.

    Aug 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prince of Thieves (DT)

    If you have ideas, throw 'me here and we can see if they stick!

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Prince of Theives

    (Okay, I'm on it) It was simply a matter of skill. He knew that all too well. He'd been one of the lucky ones, skilled enough to join the inner ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Prince of Theives

    Well, I suppose we'll get started. This an easy stripy to add characters into, so others can join in time

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Prince of Theives

    In the Capitol city of Azreul, theives must abide by the law of the Grand Lotus- a group of the brightest and most noteworthy talents of the underground. The leader, ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: Soar(OPEN-ACCEPTING)

    The Nations of Averial and Grenwhich have been in a cold war for generations, neither taking action against the other and risking a war that could destroy both prosperous nations. ...

    Jun 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls Modern (Accepting-Started)

    Felicia: Let me tell you a story. This is the story of a girl. Just a girl, like you, or I. A sweet, curious child who wandered the garden beneath ...

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls Modern (Accepting-Started)

    Name: Felicia(Fey) Pepper Gender: Female Age: 19 Doll, Rogue or Blackguard: Blackguard Power: Felicia is able to control and contort light, an ability that allows her to heal most wounds. ...

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Aden In some ways he guessed that being emotionless was a good thing. The knights, to some degree, were all thankful for the numbness that came as a curse to ...

    Nov 18, 2011


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief