User avatar

Fabien

  • Welcome Mat Re: Come Revel In My Thoughts

    I'm island born and am vastly intrigued by natural beauty, cultural background and different walks of life. I consider myself an artist, but I am in no way professional towards ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Drinker of Coffee

    It's a pity the people that live around you don't want to hear what you've got to say. The island I grew up on was very liberated and supported the ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Name's Fabien and this is my first time. . .

    Yes, so you see I've never been a part of a forum before, I've already managed to post two comments, and posted a topic of my very own called 'That ...

    Mar 27, 2007


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell