-
Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol
Heaven's Doorway ~~~ Pilgrims & A Parasol
Sep 26, 2007 -
Re: Envision It
*Please Note: That this thread will be my final photography thread and I will just continue to add onto it when I have photos that I've decided to show to ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]
I'd agree the one with the goldfish is a better photograph. The orange and the green go well together, it's a visually pleasing balance of color. The flower photo on ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Man With Music
You've done very well in creating this piece. Scratchboard is not an easy medium to use, you have to have patience for it and I was mightily in awe when ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb
Thanks for all your thoughts. I'd have to agree with most of you, I like the first one better. But let me reveal some things about the nature of these ...
Jul 7, 2007 - Re: Photos: Cradle The Orb, Frame The Orb Jun 30, 2007
-
Re: But Where Do They Lead?
"Follow The Yellow Line" By Fabien Belcourt, April 2006 Cortez Island, BC, Canada *removed* "Home Isn't The Place We Live, But The Place We Go Back To" By Fabien Belcourt, ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Perceptions of Vancouver
PERCEPTIONS OF VANCOUVER capturing scenes of the city (or rather walls of different buildings) [can't forget the graffiti either] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Photo: Literary Landfill
Yeah, good job on the editing. The original photo just looks like it really is: a pile of books. With upping the saturation and darkening it, it helps it look ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth
PEOPLE *everyday/friends* Brainworms May 2006 Actor May 2006 Heroin Chic April 2006 Surrender To The Sunbeams August 2006 High Spirit June 2006 In The Basement June 2006
Jun 8, 2007 -
Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy
I like your first one. The guitar case is a nice touch and how a part of it is wrapped up. Plus I like the cloth draped over the back ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: 1 sentence thriller
If YOU are the last person on earth and someone knocks on your door - then the person behind it would be the reaper. That is just my opinion and ...
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...
bubblewrapped described classic literature perfectly. To me, a classic is generally non-contemporary fiction (written, say, more than 20-30 years ago) which is one of those that people still read and ...
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Just finished: On The Road by Jack Kerouac Middle of reading: Brighton Rock by Graham Greene Kerouac's writing style is brilliant, he's my new favorite author! And Brighton Rock is ...
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
My first initial thought was to put down age 14, but then I remembered the story I wrote in third grade, age seven, it was called Captain George. A pirate ...
Apr 8, 2007
