User avatar

Fabien

  • Lyric Poetry Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone

    Don't give any lip, don't be a smart aleck. The shouts get louder, veins bulging in his neck. Hold your head up high, Swallow hard, and look him in the ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Denying Dusk

    Very lovely, very vivid, very soothing. Your lines are filled with words that blossomed into beautiful images. Your piece put me in a very tranquil borderline dream like state. But ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Numb

    Well, well, I'm new to this whole forum thing, but people's opinions of other's work are very varied. I've taken a bit of what Claudette said, "It's still just as ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fourth

    . . .Intense That was the word that popped into my head after reading your piece, never read anything like it. I love the opening line. And "chug-chugged along home ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Duo For The Lost Generation

    POP as in popular?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Duo For The Lost Generation

    She walked and he walked. She was a chatterbox, he never talked. They stopped in front of the double doors, they were outside the little store. They kicked the doors ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Drunk Punks, Cigarettes & Gin

    In reply to Mad's thoughts: "Tell me you don't think so?" I thought of this line for a bit after your suggestions, and a comma would make it correct in ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Name's Fabien and this is my first time. . .

    Yes, so you see I've never been a part of a forum before, I've already managed to post two comments, and posted a topic of my very own called 'That ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Drunk Punks, Cigarettes & Gin

    Are you still leaning against concrete walls, smoking your cigarettes? Watching the drunken lads stumble and fall? Come out of the rain, I confess, Come to me, stay a while. ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Run Rabbit

    Despite what others have said, I liked it. I liked the fact that it has a quick, abrupt sense to it. I liked that it started all nice, then took ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little Girl

    It started off well. Whilst reading the first stanza I expected it to be a rhyming poem, but it petered out after that first verse. There seemed to be a ...

    Mar 27, 2007


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain