User avatar

Fabien

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Edge of Forever

    It's symbolically beautiful and simply beautiful in itself. It's a very interesting concept of leaving childhood and entering adulthood which can be a pretty edgy subject at times. I thought ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs

    Wow, I've never read anything like this before. I liked the comparisons that you used. I liked the idea of 'us and them'. The descriptions of the characters were very ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smurf Story

    Wow, this was wickedly intense! It sure is a different story of the Smurfs that we read about when we were children, eh? It was well done, except I have ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heartbreak Doorway

    The words of the first stanza gives it a really sad and lonesome feel to it which sets it up for the remainder of the poem. It is very picturesque ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fever Dream *removed*

    *removed in respects for the second author*

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Marion the Orange Street Whore

    I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of writing. I liked the depth it had and the words that you used to portray this scenario. It was really descriptive and in ways ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vodka Vixen

    I saunter up to the deserted bar, order a Stoli vodka and sit down on the stool, a woman is eyeing me from afar. I better try hard to not ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lovers & Thieves

    As we lay together in each other’s arms, there’s no need to raise the alarm. We silently steal each other’s hate while we lie in wait. For we’re just lovers ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Words of the Wise

    So boy, you're going to that party on Friday night? Oh yes dad, it's gonna be a rockin' sight! Sit down son, a few words of the wise, Laughter is ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Theory of Black Birds

    So yes I was kind've confused after reading this, maybe if I read Wallace Steven's work it would help. Putting the confusion aside, I enjoyed it, I think that black ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: drunk kids scene kids (new year)

    This comment is just for the imagery, I don't know about other readers but I get vivid images flashing in front of my eyes as I digest the words, letting ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: we were buried at the back of our church graveyard.

    I enjoyed it. I thought it was a good projection of the day & age where youth think they are invincible & immune to death, cause they are so young ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Engulfed

    Riedawriter23:--> Thank you for the praise. As I go back and re read my piece, those two lines you mentioned do seem to hiccup and I need to change them. ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Engulfed

    The reaper has already tried to steal my soul, Once during my birth, I was a miracle baby. Then it tried again and almost succeeded When I was four, I ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone

    "It's an unusual piece, I don't normally see poems with lines so long." Well, I've always written lines like this, and thought them to be normal, this is probably because ...

    Mar 28, 2007


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley