User avatar

Fabien

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Morning Birds At First Light

    Formerly Known As "Early Easter Morning" -EDITED- The morning birds sing their songs As the inky darkness gives way and the earth's vision is restored once again. Clouds moving westwards, ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    *a long singsong* Put him in the longboat ’til he’s sober, Early in the morning. Put him in the longboat and make him bail 'er, Early in the morning. Pull ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    bubblewrapped described classic literature perfectly. To me, a classic is generally non-contemporary fiction (written, say, more than 20-30 years ago) which is one of those that people still read and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just finished: On The Road by Jack Kerouac Middle of reading: Brighton Rock by Graham Greene Kerouac's writing style is brilliant, he's my new favorite author! And Brighton Rock is ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    My first initial thought was to put down age 14, but then I remembered the story I wrote in third grade, age seven, it was called Captain George. A pirate ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: August Rain

    I loved the overall feel of this piece. Its has unique content, unique subjects, like the aspect of the single wilted lily, I've never come across that before. It was ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Wow, Fand I love your middle photograph, with the sunlight peeking through. Here's a photograph of mine.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Publication one

    Hello, this was one of the first dozen poems that I read on this website, and I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed it then and even more ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Hiding in Neverland

    Yep, as the others before, this was fantastic! There aren't many 'lyrics' around here that I've read where I can actually imagine being songs, I read it twice over and ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Drinker of Coffee

    It's a pity the people that live around you don't want to hear what you've got to say. The island I grew up on was very liberated and supported the ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: replay

    It feels like my chest is caving in, my ribs are pressing against my vital organs, I struggle to draw in breaths, they're drawn in ragged and exhaled in a ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lovers & Thieves

    Thank you Chevy for your kind words. It's nice to hear you didn't think it was overbearing, I was worried about that. Glad I got the meaning across. Riedawriter23, I ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: .

    I thought this was wonderfully written. I like how with each stanza, a piece of time goes by, almost as if they were each a chapter in the cat's life ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Marble Man

    I liked it, it was written very simply, meaning that I could read it from start to finish with no complications. Wait, hold that thought, in the lines, "So tell ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond The Ridge

    We stood to see what lay beyond the ridge, as if we all thought the world would be abruptly cut off, and whatever went further, just fell into nothing. We ...

    Apr 8, 2007


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison