User avatar

Fabien

  • Writing Activities Re: 1 sentence thriller

    If YOU are the last person on earth and someone knocks on your door - then the person behind it would be the reaper. That is just my opinion and ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Modern World

    Rows of shattered car windows on either side of the street; triggered by ascending drug use. As we walked through the courtyard, broken glass littered the cobblestones, crunching under our ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: All Different Yet All The Same

    Nameless men come crawling out of the alleys through the dark architecture of a summer night. A writer with his dirty, empty briefcase, drags his feet across the concrete wallowing ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    Your title should read "The Devil's Walk" you've forgotten the apostrophe. In the opening paragraph, "The Words were embossed...", the 'W' should be lowercase. In your second paragraph, " I ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #6

    1. We go to the party with a present and have a jolly good time even if it is a bit crap. 2. We go to the party without a ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #3

    Well, well, well, this story is intriguing. Why haven't I decided to read it till now? And I'm only at the beginning! I like the development of your characters and ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coveted

    I liked this, it caught my eye. I didn't like the first part in the the way that I didn't like the old man [not your work though]. It was ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Flower Not The Knife

    "The Flower Not The Knife" - Sliced & Diced Version Look on the bright side of life, think of the flower not the knife. One can be bleak, but there ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time Will Show

    Darling, don't you know that time will show where we stand together now? Sadly it will be so. I so desperately want you to know this, and won't you even ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The World's Going Under

    You know critiques are all opinion, right? Don't change your piece to please others, just change it or leave it be to please yourself. When I first read this, it ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The World's Going Under...

    I really enjoyed this piece. It was real refreshing and I like how you went about it with the style and the rhyming. I feel poems like these could be ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The most beautiful eyes

    So, nice idea, it sure took a sharp turn. Your line structure is off, I hit a lot of potholes and it was rather bumpy. You need commas in there ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    So this piece was to the point, it shows that you miss him, but that in itself is a little cliche. Maybe if you expressed why you missed him it ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Drop The Bomb & The Record Skips *removed*

    [*erased*]

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death (Desperado Danny In Despair)

    I wrote this when I was fourteen, I wasn't writing happy stuff back then. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Desperado Danny In Despair" (original title)

    Apr 12, 2007


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos