User avatar

Fabien

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Thanks for all your thoughts. This poem was written in October 2002 when I was fourteen... so that's why it may seem childish, and I agree that it's rather childish. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    It's hard when your girl says "goodbye" and you don't know the reason why. It's hard when your girl says "it's over" and you know you've lost your lover. It's ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    PEOPLE *everyday/friends* Brainworms May 2006 Actor May 2006 Heroin Chic April 2006 Surrender To The Sunbeams August 2006 High Spirit June 2006 In The Basement June 2006

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    3 Of My Self Portraits Burnaby/Vivid: Eighteen [December 2006] *below* Cortez Island/Sensual: Nineteen [February 2007] *below* Quadra Island/Urban: Nineteen [April 2007] *below*

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream Scenes

    Dream Scenes ---------------------- Rated R for language ---------------------- We were in the middle of the unknown, there are several of us in a bleak parking lot with a few cars ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    I like your first one. The guitar case is a nice touch and how a part of it is wrapped up. Plus I like the cloth draped over the back ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Your Mushrooms!

    I thought that this excerpt was the best bit by far! "Eat your mushrooms, eat your mushrooms! However alien-seeming they be! For their caps are filled with flamingos And the ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'm "the man who came to stay" (by pete doherty)

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 - Slightly philosophical, plus it makes me think a little. Well, maybe that's just because of the confusing aspect to it. Shouldn't it go like this? : "The fact ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Ocean Waves--Published!

    I grew up right on the sea. The waves and the spray in the winter would splash the front windows of our house.. Words can't describe how that piece made ...

    May 31, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Euphoric Transformations

    The warmth kisses our frozen cheeks as we enter through the main door. We are welcomed by the wild, pulsating beats that immediately invade our eardrums. Instantly the feeling of ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    This piece is contradicting to me. Complicated and factual, yet it was simple and philosophical. Out of the blue, but I enjoyed it.

    May 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad Candy

    I observe and don't partake, but do I know the people who do. They could be kids from school, the kids that sit next to you. Go down to the ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    A dark eyed girl leaned in a shadowed doorway smoking a french cigarette. Tendrils of smoke drift up towards the sky. A light eyed man stood stiffly across the way, ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dancing With Fire

    I'm following these two Frenchmen who tell me they can give me a ride to the T. I walk out of the grocery store into the parking lot. Then who ...

    May 6, 2007


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took