-
Re: A Kiss in Shape of a Shiver
The wind sent you a kiss in shape of a shiver across the nape of your neck as she tapped her cigarette into the ashtray across from you. She sensed ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Are You On Drugs? Is That Why You're So Beautiful?
Monday, April 14, 2008 at 11:47pm It began as a quiet afternoon in the center of Vancouver as I walked with ease with a cigarette in one hand and a ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: A Dream Born Crooked (Chapter 1)
Thoughts whirled through his head as the fleeting colours flashed by him, Jurek sat on his own, by the window, fidgeting nervously and constantly checking his pocket watch. It was ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: What Kind Of Fool Am I?
My darling, you know I love you, half blessed & cursed the day I found you, lost in the Wonderland around you, what kind of fool am I? Romanticise the ...
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
"Midnight Moonlight" Self Portrait
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: She Came Down As The Sun Rose Up
Her looks during the chemical driven interference In comparison to her well known public appearance Were unfortunately easy ones to readily recognize. Our picture perfect princess is in complete disgu
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: A Fateful Reunion
George rushed into the midst of people at the Vancouver airport, his heart sinks as he thinks he might of missed meeting with Charlotte. It was late evening and the ...
Nov 4, 2007 -
Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone
Thanks Cloud_Stepping, you couldn't of understood the message & feeling any better which I was trying to express through this poem.
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: You've already tripped, all you need is to fall
Don't believe the things you see. Pretend they're just fleeting looks, Because that's all they are. "Cover thy eyes, tell me, what is it that you seek?" "Just what it ...
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: Space and Time
Click. All the lights go out. Complete silence Washes over us. Our lips move, voicing words, but forever muted. Never to hear, never again. A quick flash, bright lights. An ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: See The World Spinning 'Round
Oh, so glad we know just what to do. Sounds like breaking glass. Tumblin' 'round in the dark, makes me laugh. Everyone's going to be happy. Sitting 'round, smoking cigarettes, ...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol
Heaven's Doorway ~~~ Pilgrims & A Parasol
Sep 26, 2007 -
Re: Come Revel In My Thoughts
I'm island born and am vastly intrigued by natural beauty, cultural background and different walks of life. I consider myself an artist, but I am in no way professional towards ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Envision It
*Please Note: That this thread will be my final photography thread and I will just continue to add onto it when I have photos that I've decided to show to ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Mother
I'd think of this piece as other fiction, but I'd like to say that I rather enjoyed it. I like the subjects you touched on and the piece as a ...
Jul 10, 2007
