Random avatar

FaLlEn_AnGeL_13

  • Romantic Novels Re: Royal Engagment chapter two

    It was great!! I can't wait to read chapter 3 :D

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Make Believe

    It was really good and i enjoyed it alot. That must have really come from the heart cuz i know that people can't just invent that unless they really mean. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It was too late...

    oh my gosh it was really good!!! yoo should continue it :P

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled (freewrite)

    OMG THAT WUZ THE BEST STORY EVER!!! me and my friend are killing time in computer class and we dicided 2 read ur story!! it's soo good!! we almost cried ...

    Jan 12, 2006


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory