Random avatar

FaLlEn_AnGeL_13

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1 ( untitled for now..)

    Chapter 1 Introduction "DING!! DONG!!" The church bells rang. Their sounds covered the streets and the Kingdome like a blanket of joy. People danced in the street and cried tears ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Birth of Saase

    Omg it SUCKED OUT LOUD!! JKS JKS JKS!! it's SUPER good!!! i can't wait to read the rest. And how do you pronounce the word saase?? Anywayz, it's really good!! ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Here and There

    it's nice!! Just one question. The words of this song sounds like it would be rock song. Is it a rock song? Anyways, i luv the part when you write ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why him?

    omg it was really good!! it sounded like it was from the heart. More poems should be like that; from the heart :D

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: sunshine ( PLEASE read and comment )

    Thx! the song is sang like a ballad but with a modern beat and twist. I try to encorperate the music with my vocal skills as much as possible to ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He'll never know...

    Thanks for the advice, I'll try to fix it. Sorry about the grammar, i'm not english... But I'll try to find them.. thanks again

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: sunshine ( PLEASE read and comment )

    Sunshine Chorus You were my sunshine, my only sunshine You made me happy, my skys are grey You'll never notice how much I love you So please don't take my ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: The First Mile

    I really like it!1 and i agree with the post before me!

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Katie

    it's really good, well structured and i love how you dildn't make it rhyme ( poeple think it's a crime to not make it rhyme). But I have a heard ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i wish

    Omg!!! It's sooo good!! i thought u said that u suck at poem writing :o . I just wrote that poem i wrote in ur agenda on the site but ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He'll never know...

    He'll never know the love that's locked up deep inside He'll never know little girl in my that always tries to hide He'll never know the joy of being wrapped ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First story on this site.

    Your right about the three characters. The plot of the three girls, are sortas messed up. I was thinking that Amy should be those jealous girls that are really posessive, ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First story on this site.

    Okay, this is going to be my first story on the site, I don't have a title for it yet but if you have any ideas,please tell me. The story ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Omg!! it's soo good Jessica!! Imma gonna put ma poem online and u must write more poems.!! :P

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Royal Engagment

    it's good!!

    Jan 24, 2006


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality