Random avatar

FaLlEn_AnGeL_13

  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV : Pilot section

    I really like this! But I think that the story in general is kind of scaring though.. It makes me wonder what you really dream about when you're asleep in ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Medicine

    It's not bad; But the chorus seems kind of irritating as was stated before. I would suggest revising also... But keep up the work.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: you can't break me

    I agree, but other then that it was really great; I hope to read more of your lyrics

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem about poetry

    Poem about poetry Poem, oh Poem! This is my ode to thee Poem of poem Making meer words into a symphony A symphony, a symphony Filled with metaphors and hyperboles ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Catch the Moon

    This is a very good poem. I liked it how as they said before you can kind of walk down the street and sing this. GREAT JOB!

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: U hurt Me

    they have a point, don't make the words bold or put symbols. But good poem anyways

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    I have to agree with Amice with the "envelops my heart with a bountiful love". But I still have a great passion for chocolate. Thanka alot!! you gave me a ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treasure

    ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the constructive critisism :P

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treasure

    There is a treasure, Such as no other. With something inside That cannot be measured... Emralds of Chance, Garnets of honesty. Diamonds and Rubies, And pearls and Amethysts. Gold of ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The suicide speaks

    The suicide speaks My time is comming... I can't take it anymore! The pain, the mysery, the agony the lonelyness My time is now... Don't tell me your sorry It's ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am me

    thx 4 the constructive critisism. It WAS froces ryhming because it's sum gay english thing Ang it was supposed to be a humersitic metaphor Anywayz, ya

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am me

    I am me I am who I am That’s all I can be The person who runs my life is me I’m no queen of Siam Or some other country ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1 ( untitled for now..)

    thx for the advice ! I love ya too!!*hugs* OMG did u know that twenty minutes ago, I was looking at the plots of my stories and I discoverd that ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: In the Middle of it All

    I liked he part that said " our love is our plotline " overall, it's really good, but I have to agree with the previous posts and that it sounds ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    it was really good!! It almost made me cry!! keep up the good work!! :)

    Feb 2, 2006


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman