User avatar

FLyerS

  • Romantic Novels Re: Heal. (Chapter Four)

    So long without A review! Horrible! Ok, A few things. This Passage didn't seem to have anything doing. It is basically a chapter for the heroin to reminisce. This type ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elyse Ch-4

    Jeez! so long without a single review! Well, Here is Me, remedying this situation. Over all, I thought it painted an accurate picture of a young girl being shuffled between ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My many Faces... of Doom!

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That last look,1.1

    Ok, dear, you need to take another look at this for punctuation. I'm not usually a stickler about that, but this one was particularly bad in that department. Now, to ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sea Ballet

    Hello again. I like your metaphor skill. The way you use the ballet for the sea is a bit over-done, but luckily, you bring it some fresh life. Kudos. On ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tomb- Sad poem

    What is with the drug poems today? These powerful poems can be so... emotionally draining. (That's a good thing in a poem) In poems with a painful feel, I usually ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shooting Heroin (14+ Perhaps)

    Wow. That was... Heroin- ee? It made me uncomfortable, and that is the beauty of it. It started with ecstasy, then spiraled down into dirtiness, Just like how I imagine ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Angel

    Thanks so much for your review. I am slowly editing this post on paper, so it will soon be much improved. I will then re-post, so I may need another ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dop.

    Genius. It was simple, concise, ARRG! The Dop!!! It made me angry with you! I swear, you fall only to spite me Wonderful!

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Angel

    I wrote this at like, ten o'clock last night, and I woke up this morning, re-read it, and was like WTF? This story sucks! AAAARRG!!! So now I shall have ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Lady of the Moon

    I love the blues. So this sits good with me, but I think you need to incorporate a chorus into your song. Something that makes sense after all the stanzas. ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Lady of the Moon

    I love the blues. So this sits good with me, but I think you need to incorporate a chorus into your song. Something that makes sense after all the stanzas. ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Demised Lovers

    Emo. Totally emo. Aside from the emo-ness I liked it. I thought It was interesting, but in the middle, where you say "with a gun to my head" it was ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Angel

    Read this first. It will explain everything. I rose from the water. Newborn. Again. The Darkest Pool of Drowned Souls had chosen me as its release. The release of a ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Owl

    Kewl story. I think it needs a bit of work though. If you Explain more about the owl being what else it is, then the story will feel more completed ...

    Jun 21, 2010


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack