User avatar

Extraterrestial

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)

    This was exenlent and fun too read but with a few errors but they're miner so i'll leave them out so keep writting. I havn't read the other chapters, but ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Secrets

    I thought it was a good piece and a good read, but i was little lost and confused but apart from that i coldn't spot any errors so keep up ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Another Life

    Sorry this post is way too late, but i'm posting this anyway. I thought this was a great death scene, and was really gripping. lol wish i could write like ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ring,Ring, death is here

    Thanks, but i recently edited it os it's only a short story, and in that editing a picked up on most of my grammar mistakes, but thanks for reviewing anyway.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ring,Ring, death is here

    short stroy i wrote when i had writers block Ring,Ring, death is here. The crackling rain thundered down upon the woman, drenching her black curls. She hurried down the street, ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Amnesia

    Amnesia Prologue Cold fear pain. These were all the feelings that rushed through my body as I crashed head first into the sea of daggers. The icy water filled my ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    Hey i thought this was great and very entertaining. Also the dialog was cool. but i didn't understand it, which was real shame as i haven't read the other parts ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    Hey i thought this was great and very entertaining. Also the dialog was cool. but i didn't understand it, which was real shame as i haven't read the other parts ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Gate od Secrets

    Gate of Secrets Prologue “The world will end”. Said a large cloaked man, his voice quite but stern. He had the voice of a leader; this man was obviously of ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy

    This is a great idea and i dont agree with the others about it being overdone. i think werewolves in rome is a very cool and unique idea so thumbs ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: U.N.I.T 12

    U.N.I.T 21 Chapter One The silver Mercedes pelted full speed through the night, dodging the busy traffic of London. Its silver body shined in the Moonlights gaze, and it wheels ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    I also thought the description you used was fab, and the plot was gripping. lol that's all i have got to say really so thumbs up. i want to hear ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1. The Beginning (Fixed up a bit)

    Hey I'm not much of a critic so ill just say it in few words. First of all i loved the language you used, and the effect of when her ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten secret

    when u said she was writting from the dead. shes not. She said to her husband to tell the boys what she is saying now.

    Feb 2, 2008


I don't do time.
— Liberty