User avatar

Explosive_Pen

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Water

    Alrighty, nitpicks! Let's see what we can do here, huh? Black Water I tangle myself in the net of life while trying not to drown in its waters. Good metaphor! ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    I decided instead of poetry, I should write out my feelings in story-format. This might work better for me, so here goes (feel free to tear it apart): I looked ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    Oh my God. I am so sorry that this happened to you; and yes, I know that sorry can't heal the scars, but it feels like the right thing to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Daydreams

    Hi!!!! Okay, the rules have been covered, so no wasting time on that. It's good that you're a "Master of Names" and "World Cartographer of Anything" because I suck and ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Alone in Heaven

    Alrighty, so I decided I should save this poem, and here's the result: I'm not afraid of death, And I'm not afraid to live Like tomorrow's never coming. And I ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Indescribable

    First poetry post in ages

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Break threw.

    Your poem actually made me squirm. I was so uncomfortable with it. I've experianced bulemic feelings as well, with the whole I-feel-fat-I'm-gonna-go-stuff-myself, but I've never quite been able to mak

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Creep

    Oh, this is great. Fantastic. Guys like Xander are horrid, and if I were you, I'd have smacked him silly. Jake sounds like a really good friend. I like him ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: NVM 9

    Woah, really long poem! Let's see what we can do with this, shall we? Pulling Apart My Sanity ~ I’m going to scream as loud as I can...But you won’t ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Water Dragon

    Hi there! I've never tried to critique artwork before, and since I'm no artist, I doubt I'd be very good at it. But I'll try my best, and I hope ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honestly Ugly

    Call me "ugly" one more time. Come on. I dare you. I'd rather be hideous than be vain, Callous and self-absorbed; Choking on make-up and brand names. My face is ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pyromaniac ~ Chapter 1

    Feminition ~ xD Yeah, I'm starting to get embarrassed about it now, hah. First chapters usually are all la-di-da-this-is-the-main-character-and-yeah-here's-the-deal-so-read-and-try-not-to-vomit-please

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pyromaniac ~ Chapter 1

    “Whoa!” I shouted, my voice echoing throughout the vast room, ricocheting off the walls and the high ceilings. “This place is huge.” “Lucky we won the lotto, huh?” my twin ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: help with a character

    I think he should only be blind in one eye. That would hinder his vision, but not so much that it's a MAJOR disability. Play around with it and tell ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Music of my Soul

    Chichi ~ I have played a string instrument, but I quit about two years ago because it was getting in the way of my school work. Viola. It makes the ...

    Dec 30, 2008


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter