User avatar

Explosive_Pen

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Instruction Guide to the Crazy

    Hi there. This was cute. ^^ I enjoyed it. Never rhyme rhyme with time, Because it's cliché, Well, that's what I say, And neva rite wit korekt gramer or punctuation, ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting Crows

    Inspired of course, by the wonderful band. Particularly a stanza in this song: I haven't written poetry in forever so I need serious help. Thanks. The crows on the wire ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Doodles

    Hi there! You get my first review review in over 2 months, so I apologize in advance if I'm not much help. I like her hair and her face. The ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Renaissance Man

    So I'm aware that after such a long absence, I have absolutely no right to post anything. but this is my first idea in months, and so naturally I couldn't ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset from the Plane

    Oh wow, Crocksy. This is amazing. Great colors, great lighting, nice angle. You followed the rule of thirds pretty well, too. It's a little smudgy-looking, but that happens sometimes when ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    These are gorgeous. What kind of camera do you use? 1) Excellent light. You could crop off some of the ground at the bottom though; it's just empty space distracts ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Cat's Eyes

    This is really cool. You should consider entering it into Lilymoore's visual poetry contest ( ). And I actually just looked up and saw that Lily said the same thing. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Warmth and the Summertime / Still Wandering

    Holly! As always, your artwork is beautiful. I love the gray tones in Still Wandering. The shading in the clouds and her hair are lovely. The only little nitpick I ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    Oh. Wow. This is incredibly detailed, and the time and effort you put into it is apparent. I definitely would not have the patience to draw something like this. I ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All of Us.

    Hi StreetRat. Your poem was well-written and well-structured. A little too cynical for my taste, but good regardless. It's true, it's honest, and it's thoughtful. Not many poets achieve that, ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue, Red, and Green (Colours Contest entry)

    Lily! I haven't seen you in a while. The first one hurts my eyes because it's blurry and unfocused. But the bright colors and the contrast between the red and ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even In Death I Still Love You

    Hi there. I like that the heart stands out from the gray background. It makes the shot a lot more interesting. The actual photo is a bit fuzzy and grainy. ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach mixed media

    Hey there! Ooh, I like this. I like how the testures work together to give it a more interesting, three-dimensional look. The little flowers are lovely. The one thing I ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Chevrolet

    Thanks for the reviews, everyone. ^^ And YES, I always get waste/waist confused. It was meant to be waist. Thanks.

    May 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Chevrolet

    The past is a glove compartment In a run-down Chevrolet – A place to bury broken trinkets And take the occasional peek At what we thought was treasure. I’ll drive ...

    May 2, 2010


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen