User avatar

Explosive_Pen

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Night

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch.2)

    Also, I don't know how you guys changed things around, but I liked what you originally showed me better. Actually, so do I, but that's probably just because I wrote ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 3)

    Told you they were all short, Twin! Anyways, you should let me do some rambling. I'm an expert on writing everything about nothing. :D Kidding! I mean, this could use ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hi anti-pop! I shall review this while listening to loud 80's music. Let's see how good of a job I go while head-banging to Guns and Roses, shall we? The ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do boys like...

    But yeah any debate on the novel Twilight will eventually highlight the difference in what girls and guys (oversimplified a bit) look for in a novel. I resent that. Twilight ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get happiness and a year's supply of chocolate. *Inserts coin*

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Oblivious charaters-

    Hey there Evi. You're question perplexed me. It's a real brain-twister! I write in first-person, almost always. The only time I'll write in third is maybe for a class assignment. ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    Hey there, Incognito! I agree about the sketchiness, but really, it isn't that bad. A blending stick and a good earsor would solve that problem. Speaking of erasors, there are ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Proudly Pudgy

    Twin ~ I need the italics because I want emphasis on the you. Which, of course, is the whole purpose for italicizing it. And only one gold star? Nuh-uh. *Steals ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    I absolutely love Shakespeare, but really, there are too many authors to pick a true favorite. For movie, I'd have to say Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hey there, Bug. Yeah, poetry is awesome. So the rules are no chatspeak, and for every story/poem/work of art you post, you have to have two reviews. That 2:1 ratio ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Awesome

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    I see Rosey and Snoink and the Create Space guy and maybe Princess and BigBadBear and castleinthesky? Hah, I don't know anyone. xD Regardless, you're a fantastic artist. Hows about ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Theater

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Eek! I don't wanna contaminate this thread with my ugliness, xD. Haha, but no, my mom's computer has a virus, so I can't upload any photos. My laptop is total ...

    Feb 14, 2009


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy