User avatar

Evolmega

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misery Lane

    Well, i find this very cute ^__^, and 'lesboic?' XD. And yeah.. It was really cute, but, try writing with no rhymes I'm not saying what you did was bad, ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hey Baby

    Eh ^^ sorry allow me to correct myself, By 'Beggining' I meant after the first 2 lines, I didnt really think that was a good way to start a poem. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hey Baby

    Well ~ like the others have said, More emotion on how you felt, rather then the situation, would of gave a pond inwhich the reader could try to grab up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I Go To Bed

    Haha ^^! Uhm. Well, I agree with the first comment; It was a bit long, kinda. But i really like this, its cute and made me smile while reading ^^ ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    I think this was great, has a deep meaning to it, including the fact that you wrote it in a short time, ;o. Goodjob! Keep writing =)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breathing

    Hey, I enjoyed reading this. The way you described it, made me enjoy it. And i always like a poem with a little rhyme here and there :wink: , haha, ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whatever title you want

    Okay.. Icaruss covered most of it O.o. This poem, 1- Has no meaning 2- Plenty of rhymes, but useless in meaning. 3- Not to be offenseive, isnt called poetry, It's ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My -Unknown- Friend?

    Well, I Was thinking about this idea for the whole day, and it came to night in which i finally wrote something. It was a 2-3 minute thing acctually, but ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: After Dark

    WHOA :OOO!! I really enjoyed reading this one! The rhyming was very smooth, and it entertains one! It was funny, It reminded me of those 'shoe theifs' in that old ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heart

    Well, I'm not a very big fan of haikus, but in your 'rush' I think this was very well thought out, lacks a bit of meaning though (In my view), ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Together?

    Whoa :O. I liked this alot, very well written, easy to picture =o. But yeah, It is sad :shock:

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Tear's For You.

    Hey, thanks for commenting ^^. Yeah, I'm trying to work on non rhymes lately, gives better meaning to it and some-what more describable, anyway thanks!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Tear's For You.

    This One’s For You. I feel this tickle in my stomach Ticklish, yet soar With every growing minute It hurts my notion’s hearts core. I’ve tossed those drops of tears ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tears ~ Keeper Of Your Own Hell.

    Keeper of your own hell. Stainless steel bars assigned in black coloring – eyelashes. Feathery lids in forms of strong steel close in on its devil–unknown. Powered-up solely, with its ...

    Jun 24, 2008


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale