User avatar

Evangelina

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Joe's Spouse

    No kidding, appy. Now the party's started. woo!

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Joe's Spouse

    APEVA & LEXIE! More TW people it's eva! welcome

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    Hi Gar! I'm Eva! PM me if you need anything! -evangie

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Hehe no I wasnt offended or anything :D

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Nice to meet you to. I'll...try to find where the info is...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Mint chocolate chip or pastachio. Lol. You?

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Henna is bad for you though. The plant has some kind of poison that seeps through your skin and enters your bloodstream.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    No prob. My life is boring usually too. Day-to-day I mean. I fill my life with studying, eating, writing, and occasionally going to a show with friends.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Aw thanks! Yea...if it was completely painless, I would totally get a couple...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Name: Evangelina Stone Age: 15 1/2 Birthplace: Scottsdale, AZ, USA Grew up: ghetto Berkely, CA, USA [next to San Francisco] Lives: Phoenix, AZ, USA aka a barren wasteland Other Countries ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yesh, I'm new!

    It reminds me of Sauron. Which is freakin sweet! I'm Evangelina.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Never too old...I'm sure you have an inner child! My names Evangelina.

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Evas in da house.

    I love fantasy, thriller, and historical fiction. And my favorite author is Virginia Woolf. You?

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI, I am new...

    Hi! I love rock too.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi cuni! I'm Eva.

    Aug 6, 2007


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts