-
Re: Just Some Things...
Did I mention I hated the public school system? I don't recall.. Well I've been in both private and public...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST
I swear, it's your dashingness XD
Sep 28, 2007 -
Re: It's about flippin time.
Wow. I like you. I like you alot.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Hallo!!
hehe, are you asian? if you are, yay!! If you arent....yay!!
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: New Playwright
HI! I don't know much about playwrites and stuff, but it all sounds interesting!
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: NEW
Hello! Help, as you can see, is readily available.
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Hi I'm new
Hahaha, Flem. Way to go.
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Hi I'm new
Sure! Hi! I'm eva!
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Hiya
Hello there! 'Tis Eva, the official stalker of woolly mamoths. Need anything, give me a hollar or summit. -Evang
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Bonjour ^^
Brumby! bahaha. Sorry.
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Hello
Dont worry. The shy thing will wear away after awhile!
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Bonjour ^^
What's your posh-named school, gin?
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Say hi to me, because I am deserving of such greetings.
Those.... I have an explanation!
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: I'm Joe's Spouse
Wouldnt making the presence cooler be contributing?
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Say hi to me, because I am deserving of such greetings.
Appydarling, you know already how much I stalk you. Joke. Baha, I know you knew I was kidding, but you never know when someone will take it seriously and call ...
Sep 1, 2007
