User avatar

Evangelina

  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    Gossip Girl is a sad excuse for Literature. The pants on the other hand is quite entertaining.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    It's quite a unique plotline, I'll give it that...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I loved it! But then...I think I got too old for them...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    The young man was young. Lol. Too funny.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I hate eragon, the book. I can't say exactly why, except I was bored.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    The beginning didn't drag me in, but it was a very well-written and deep-meaning peice.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    I prefer to watch Poirot and Miss Marple on TV. I've only ever read one AC book and I can't remember the title, sorry. Thats what I do. I have ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    I hate Eragon, and the book that followed. It was simply not filling. It was stiff, a little boring, and moved so slowly.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    Does everyone know that C.S. Lewis was a Christian and wrote this books, like Aslan was god or Jesus or something..I read an entire report but it seems to have ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    What was the last line again? I loved it. It scared me, however, that when compared the book was three times bigger than the first.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I choose Harry Potter because it's an easy read and quite entertaining. I think Tolkein built a better world, though.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I've read HDM and I loved them to death. Then I reread them...and I loved them even more!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Cool Adam. Love the incorp of the book!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    OMG! Stirly!!! You're here! Everything is better now. And yes, I thought you were blonde too.

    Aug 6, 2007


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas