User avatar

Evangelina

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Im reading THE EMPEROR'S CHILDREN by Claire Messud.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Rebecca

    I adore this book. And the author.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Acacia

    ACACIA Acacia, the first book to the trilogy, is a thrilling, beautifully written piece of literature that fantasy-lovers and fiction readers alike will enjoy. It has twists and turns, shows ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hours

    I spoilered the ending, since the beginning is on the cover of my book.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hours

    The feelings were pretty mixed, I agree. I saw the movie, and it's a bit different from the book, so dont be disappointed. Its very good, of course.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hours

    A very poorly written review on The Hours by Michael Cunningham. Please do not crit the writing itself, just read the damn book. So here we go: The Hours By ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    Your sister Claire, who shares my birthname :D, did a wonderful job. The hair is awesome!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I love writers with russian-sounding names, Tri. :D

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury The Blithedale Romance by Nathanial Hawthorne The Kite Runner by Khalid Husseini A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Husseini The Intruders by Michael Marshall

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I really hate the Gossip Girls. I REALLY do. Really. Did I put enough emphasis on really?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Well, 19 doesnt mean anything. I've read better stuff on here than in that book.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    For me...it's rather strange. As I'm typing away, I think "YES! I have a masterpeice!" but then I actually read it printed, and I'm like "Oh no..."

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I'm not creating a suspicion...CS Lewis said it himself.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    I know. The whole point of fantasy is for it to be fantastic, out of bounds, different...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    Haha. Poirot is so funny. With his french accent. The actors British, you know. It's all rather brilliant.

    Aug 8, 2007


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist