User avatar

Evangelina

  • Media Reviews Re: Book of the Week

    Woo for Italo Calvino! If on a Winters night a traveler is an amazing book. I've recommended it to several people, though, and I think only a few of them ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book of the Week

    BOOK OF THE WEEK Week 10/10-10/17 Book 2 What more appropriate reading can there be for a dark winter's night than Calvino's masterpiece "If On A Winter's Night A Traveler"? ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    No, I just prefer real literature. Writing should convey something beautiful, something deep, or something new about both the writer as a person or the way one writes. Meg cabot ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    Ew. EW EW EW. --that is how much I dislike Cabot and "girlish" books.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE! Please, do not ever read any of his books. Knit sweaters or something productive, but please I beg of you, do not read his works.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write all my notes into a notebook, then type the story out.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book of the Week

    Really? Strange. I fell in love with the book immeadiately. There was something about the simple yet overpowering style of the writing that took me by surprise. At times I ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book of the Week

    I hope this is alright? BOOK OF THE WEEK Week 9/22-9/29 Book 1 After 103 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list and with four million copies of The ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    "There is beauty in the smallest of places" "A beautiful small place thereof" Hmm.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading: Anna Karenina by Tolstoy Catch-22 by Heller possibly starting the OJ book tomorrow, depending if I give in or not possibly reading Heartsick

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Acacia

    Anthony Durham, sorry for the delay.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vendetta by Guy De Maupassant

    I love Maupassant

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Emperor's Children

    The Emperor’s Children "Marina Thwaite, Danielle Minkoff and Julian Clarke were buddies at Brown, certain that they would soon do something important in the world. But as all near 30, ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    I LOVED THIS BOOK TOO!

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some photographs taken in the Wetland Reserve

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!

    Sep 9, 2007


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll