-
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
He is the ultimate decider.
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: War in Iraq
Lol. How very Snoinkish xD
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: War in Iraq
You can't wage a war on assumptions. When you put our people's lives in danger, you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing. Also: the civilian deaths ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: War in Iraq
Ahem. I will try not to rant. The war in Iraq is a complete and total failure, 1. No, we should have never gone it. First of all, we were ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Of course not, Au, of course not :D
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Polygamy
I dunno. If you can love your three sons, why can you not love your two wives?
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Cali it is! 2010 is in like three years so those of you who might need a ride head over to my myspace page put a pin in where you ...
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Cali! It's not very hot in many places, it's very nice out.
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: understanding between Muslims and the western world
Oooh. Well, I suppose I should tell my history teacher XD
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Existence of God
I have to agree with Snap. The chance of everything, even if just small cells, being created out of seemingly nothing--well it's just very small.
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: huh
OOH! thats cool!
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread
Happy b-day you Impish little rascal XD With lots o' love, -Evang.
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: understanding between Muslims and the western world
Bush & Co. didn't help--it made the situation worse. I know. That's what I said. I know, I was agreeing XD
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: understanding between Muslims and the western world
Bush & Co. didn't help--it made the situation worse. I know. That's what I said. I know, I was agreeing XD
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Conflicting Religions: Nonfiction section of the Library?
Yeah, non-fiction makes sense. It's a bit like a history book...
Sep 21, 2007
