User avatar

Evangelina

  • Randomosity Re: One More Red Five Star Member!

    Clau, you are an inspiration. -Hugs-

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    Being a Christian and also a person who has had sex, I think sex isn't something that should be exploited, but it's also not something that should be hidden and ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    Clau sound so different than I imagined her to be :S

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Radio Pilot Program Announcement (defunct)

    Aww I only caught 30 secs :(

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    -sorry if this is offtopic, but- Spoken: You believe it is the absolute truth, but I don't have to. I don't have to believe anything you say, and I'm allowed ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    As for "funds"--the government can pay for it. Now, this is a sticky issue. We are, in fact, still in debt. But why? Because of wasteful spending; that is the ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    The reason I believe in the exsistence of god is because, no matter what there will always be the question: "but what created THAT?" Evolution can only go so far.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No offense, Evangelina, but I asked that question because I don't know what we could do and I was hoping if you think there are plenty of things to do, ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: An Idol?

    Yeah like when we watched "Tintin" in French, and the cursewords in french were translated into very odd sayings. "Merde" became "Barnacles" XD

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Of course some will always make it here; its the same in every country. There is always a small percentage of immigrants that are illegal. And you can't blame them, ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Yea, and too a point I agree with the "if they are good enough to risk their lives and stay in hiding here without anyone knowing, they should be able ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Yes and in the case of a town somewhere in the midwest, where every illegal alien was sent home--profits dropped and over half of the stores had to close. Besides. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    It's not the immigrant's fault. I know you'd jump the fence if it was a choice between feeding your family or starving them. It's the people who employ them; AMERICANS ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: An Idol?

    I feel like you ruined a important peice of literature.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: An Idol?

    I don't think so. The bible is a book--and just like you might fall in love or absolutely follow a manual or a textbook or such, it isn't an idol.

    Sep 23, 2007


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen