User avatar

Evangelina

  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm writing a novel about a Homicide Departmental Cop in the LAPD, a free-lance assasin, and the people who are running away from them both. I'm also writing a novella ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    Other side of the world-- KT Tunstall

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's my sweet 16!!!!

    HAPPY BDAY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wuv ya

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I got a book agent.

    Random House will be hard...BEST OF LUCK!

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Well...I suppose thats possible...royalty and all

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    What did the media do? What they always do. Stalked her. Well not exactly. But they made her want the driver to go faster. Some say the driver had a ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    I love diana. She was just a beautiful person, inside and out. F***ng media :(

    Aug 8, 2007


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics