User avatar

Evangelina

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! All you kids... Im going to a super-hot partay and dressing up as a vampire/nurse.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wesley, Instead of asking me for examples (I already gave you one: urea), how about you give some counterexamples? That is, show that what I have said is wrong using ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    True, but still. I'm going to sound r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d...but: Then who created the energy to start the matter?

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I'm not arguing that at all. I've never said whether I do believe in God or not. I'm asking why the threads of the earth could pop up but a ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    ...actually I was using the rule that comes from the experiment where they said that maggots cannot simply pop up out of meat or otherwise; eggs must be there first. ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Making a personal, informed descision about your own life isn't wrong. I believe that it's not morally or otherwise-ly wrong to help if the person is truly in need, because ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Why is matter allowed to suddenly and randomly pop out of nothingness, but a living thing not allowed to come from anything other than another living thing? --referring to that ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    I agree. I think that even if the body is like a vegetable, but the mind still functions and communication is still eminent, it is wrong to "pull the plug". ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Clau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -that is all-

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    I'd like to point out that one can believe in God and still acknowledge Evolution and it's scientific value.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    Every person has a set of morals and values unique to themselves, and you don't have to agree with another's persons set, but its never your place to outwardly voice ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    What? Seriously, try to be understandable, Spoken. Gal, I just want to say that your beliefs are beautiful :)

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Iraq

    What are you talking about? Of course Fox News is biased! Every news station is biased because there are PEOPLE involved. A democratic news station is biased because they represent ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    If you guys are coming through Arizona, you should come say hi to me. :D That is, unless you're going to Tucson or Flagstaff or something ridicilously out of the ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    But, then, what created the big bang? forgive me for saying this, but how does something just happen like that? I dont know much about the big bang, but wouldnt ...

    Sep 28, 2007


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien