User avatar

Evangelina

  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    Gossip Girl is a sad excuse for Literature. The pants on the other hand is quite entertaining.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    It's quite a unique plotline, I'll give it that...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I loved it! But then...I think I got too old for them...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    The young man was young. Lol. Too funny.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I hate eragon, the book. I can't say exactly why, except I was bored.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    The beginning didn't drag me in, but it was a very well-written and deep-meaning peice.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    I prefer to watch Poirot and Miss Marple on TV. I've only ever read one AC book and I can't remember the title, sorry. Thats what I do. I have ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    I hate Eragon, and the book that followed. It was simply not filling. It was stiff, a little boring, and moved so slowly.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    Does everyone know that C.S. Lewis was a Christian and wrote this books, like Aslan was god or Jesus or something..I read an entire report but it seems to have ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    What was the last line again? I loved it. It scared me, however, that when compared the book was three times bigger than the first.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I choose Harry Potter because it's an easy read and quite entertaining. I think Tolkein built a better world, though.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I've read HDM and I loved them to death. Then I reread them...and I loved them even more!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Name: Evangelina Stone Age: 15 1/2 Birthplace: Scottsdale, AZ, USA Grew up: ghetto Berkely, CA, USA [next to San Francisco] Lives: Phoenix, AZ, USA aka a barren wasteland Other Countries ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Silver Locket

    This is very, very, very good. I love the description, the names, and everything else. “You are still just as senseless and naïve" Also, the king-Eric-not-approving-the-wedding dialogue seems a bit

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Well...I suppose thats possible...royalty and all

    Aug 8, 2007


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown