User avatar

Evangelina

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Daemon's Bride

    Whoa... I am completely in love with this. Like totally. I love the idea of Frankenstein taking the place of the crazed docteur. Great job, really. Look forward to more ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tyrant King (Edited)

    Stanza three is my favorite by far. Your rhyme scheme seems fine! The ending was odd, but althogether a worthy read, if not a little bland. Well done! -Evang.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And...

    I know I've said this before, but please refrain from what we call the "grocery list" form. Don't list things, poetically express them. Best of luck, -Evang.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Reads a bit like a self-help book. Boring and unoriginal.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Spindle

    "The stars were alight," And such a beautiful night The glimmer the glamor Oh, the stars of the night!" But the stars of the night Were none to compare Oh, ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gummi Bear Poem

    Cade basically said everything I wanted to say. Let's just remember: the best poems can be ont he simplest and most childish things. Just don't make them "cutsey". Overall good ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Death of Pride

    Wow, this IS a long poem. But you know onto the poetry! The first stanza's rhymes sound forced--somewhere between "time" and "rhyme" something needs to change. Also the stamping/squashing of ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Prayer

    I'd consider revising the last two lines of the second stanza--the rhyme seems rather forced and choppy. Also I don't feel like the last to lines of the poem connect ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Angel

    Yes, it is rather vague, rather cliched, and not wholly original... I do like the beginning and I think you have a good thing going--it just takes more than twenty ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall of the Midnight Rain

    A few punctuation errors that you should be able to find in a short runthrough. I'm also not quite sure how midnight rain is related to this kind of depressing ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    So I figured out what I'm writing!!!!!!!!! Two more days! ^^

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    Haha. This is a cute poem. Cute being the operative word here. I would try on making the rhymes seem less forced, and smooth out the lines so it flows ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind

    You know what? I change my mind. Don't change the last line; change the third line of stanza one. Darkness--do you see how you used Dark already? I was wrong. ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast Within

    ..OH! I just noticed the "again" pattern. Sorry!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind

    I might revise the last line to fit with the rest of the poem. Other than that, yes it works!

    Oct 30, 2007


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun