User avatar

Evangelina

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Nightmare

    I think it was very dry, very staccato. Don't be afraid to let loose, just speak from the heart. The lines here seem a bit forced, as if you are ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: when we wake, we forget what we have dreamed.

    L2 of S2 is a bit confusing. I'm also not sure S1 ties into the end. However, the last line is a superb finish! I feel so...satisfied... I love this ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Acacia

    Anthony Durham, sorry for the delay.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vendetta by Guy De Maupassant

    I love Maupassant

    Sep 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlet Night

    Oh wow, gadi. The very first line is mind-blowing. Lovely, really. I ADORE your beginning. Paragraph three was a bit confusing, perhaps you could be a little more clear on ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pretty Little Rags and Bones [Part One]

    Hmmm. Oh this is good, this is very good. The dialogue could be worked on, perhaps add description. You have very few errors, so I won't be nitpicky. EDIT: Clau, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Hahaha author. You are awesome.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pretty Little Rags and Bones [Part One]

    Hmm. Being part German myself--well, the name at least ;)--I was looking forward to this. I think it's wayy to short to get your full meaning out.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Kits right, can we move it 'till 2010 or something? Lol.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Serial Killer Goes to Trial In Russia

    Oooh. I want to write this into a novel...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Martyr's Cry

    If you need to work on anything, I'd start with S2, the rhyming seems rather bland.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Thrown Into Hell

    Man oh man, you need to work on dialogue.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rough Drafts

    ooh nice one, Clau!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She calls me beautiful [take 2]

    Thank you so much, Clau!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She calls me beautiful [take 2]

    she calls me beautiful With quivering lips and trembling thighs, and all dressed up in high heels with the stench of hot sherry, --a lingering taste of metal and sugar, ...

    Sep 14, 2007


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage