User avatar

Evangelina

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Haha me and Saint will start at exactly the same minute!!!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! All you kids... Im going to a super-hot partay and dressing up as a vampire/nurse.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, Part 1

    Wait, so they jumped on here and ... her in the middle of a 7-11?!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wesley, Instead of asking me for examples (I already gave you one: urea), how about you give some counterexamples? That is, show that what I have said is wrong using ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: losing route 61

    Well the automaton is walking through this land, which is scientifically/technologically altered/fake. It sits and remembers a past when he used to be human/ or "back in the day"...you know... ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    True, but still. I'm going to sound r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d...but: Then who created the energy to start the matter?

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    ...then don't. Poetry isn't all about rhyming.

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: losing route 61

    I edited the first line, and "automaton" is a fancy word for robot. Thanks!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind

    It's the way you rhymed...but it doesnt matter anyways :S

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: losing route 61

    losing route 61 morning begins, in waves of pixels; red, orange, gold, splashes across the screen, as the symphony of mechanical whirrs, the pounding of iron drums with wooden mallets; ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Speech on Iraq

    Speech on war: Written conversational style, so please dont crit on grammer/spelling. ++ It is hot; much too hot for this usual time of year. Just sitting here in your ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I'm not arguing that at all. I've never said whether I do believe in God or not. I'm asking why the threads of the earth could pop up but a ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    ...actually I was using the rule that comes from the experiment where they said that maggots cannot simply pop up out of meat or otherwise; eggs must be there first. ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Making a personal, informed descision about your own life isn't wrong. I believe that it's not morally or otherwise-ly wrong to help if the person is truly in need, because ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Mock You!

    I actually quite enjoyed this. But one thing: You ATE Anne Coulter? EW!

    Oct 30, 2007


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare