User avatar

Evangelina

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Dying Diction

    Yes--I meant it to be only one sentence; and I'll get rid of the -ing. Thanks!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    HAHAHAHAHA. This is great! Tres bien, encore!

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: An Idol?

    I feel like you ruined a important peice of literature.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Dying Diction

    Thanks Cad.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: An Idol?

    I don't think so. The bible is a book--and just like you might fall in love or absolutely follow a manual or a textbook or such, it isn't an idol.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    He is the ultimate decider.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Iraq

    Lol. How very Snoinkish xD

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE! Please, do not ever read any of his books. Knit sweaters or something productive, but please I beg of you, do not read his works.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Iraq

    You can't wage a war on assumptions. When you put our people's lives in danger, you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing. Also: the civilian deaths ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Iraq

    Ahem. I will try not to rant. The war in Iraq is a complete and total failure, 1. No, we should have never gone it. First of all, we were ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Of course not, Au, of course not :D

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    I dunno. If you can love your three sons, why can you not love your two wives?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Cali it is! 2010 is in like three years so those of you who might need a ride head over to my myspace page put a pin in where you ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write all my notes into a notebook, then type the story out.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Cali! It's not very hot in many places, it's very nice out.

    Sep 23, 2007


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren