User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome @thepaperinventory! How are you liking that site!? What do you like to read?

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! Nice to meet you, Louisa! If you need any help I'll be glad to show you around! I would suggest going here, first It is a FAQ for members! ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @Thewriter13 - WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your (hopefully long) stay. I enjoy writing poetry, but novels are my calling. If you go here: You can understand the site better!

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @Annaclare - It took me days to get my first star! And you already have yours?! Good job!

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    @Hamsa - Welcome! By the way, I liked your story!

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hey @TreepeltA113! Welcome to the site! I would recomend going here: PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users to learn more about the site! Go to questions , if you have ...

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    I volunteer as tribute!

    May 30, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello and welcome!

    May 30, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello! Welcome cheermonkey! If you need anyhelp feel free to contact me or a mod! (Mods names are in green.)

    May 23, 2014


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien