User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I was two years old. My dad took me out for ice cream. I had it under control until we got home. Then I jumped up to the counter so ...

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    my head keeps on hurting spinning it can't stop it won't stop and when i get comfort [warm, relaxing, finally being able to close my eyes] thunder strikes

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Creation

    Connor Coughlin was harsh, that's all anyone could say about him. Being a business man meant he had to cut ties, act higher than he was, and he sometimes had ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Creation

    Hans lives in Sweden in the 2000s. He has two younger siblings that he looks after, since his mother died due to the flu. Since it's sometimes hard to take ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Burning Caves is an interesting enough title. I already want to know why the caves are burning and how. It gives off the feel of a summer-camp novel that you'd ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Another writing game

    Laura pursed her lips together, wondering if to doubt the strange lady in front of her. "How would I know that you are my aunt?" Her eyes narrowed, "also, how ...

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Rease. I'm at peace now.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Salt.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    i stumble back in here my feet weary and beaten my shoes ripped at the seems laces gone perhaps i should leave says the nagging voice in my skull but ...

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    (I left without making a poem, so I'll write two.) 1 my hands are over the keyboard i had escaped once before my breath is coming out faster guilt rages ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Another writing game

    "Laura! How are you?" A tall, blonde woman stood in front of her, holding something that looked like Laura's bag. It kept on swinging back and forth -- the woman ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Word.

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Rat.

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    How lame is this first sentence?

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Prompts

    1. "Hey, don't cry..." There was a laugh in his voice, "I'm not crying because I'm sad-- these are tears of happiness." 2. He looked over at her, and sighed. ...

    Dec 31, 2014


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic