-
Re: The Song Prompt Game
The rules of this game are simple. You write a few paragraphs of a story (or you write a few stanzas of a poem) based off of the song linked ...
Feb 5, 2018 -
Re: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
What are your thoughts about the making of the movie adaptation, coming out in March (Love, Simon)? Simon in the trailer isn't wearing his Harry Potter glasses and it irks ...
Jan 21, 2018 -
Re: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda [Spoiler alert!] I will be honest with y'all. I've read this book three times. I originally found it in the teen section of my ...
Jan 21, 2018 -
Re: Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Beauty Queens I found this book by following a Tumblr book blog. There was a small blurb saying, “it’s like Lord of the Flies, only with pageant queens.” From that ...
Mar 27, 2017 -
Re: Hamilton: The Musical
Okay, so I have many, many feelings about Hamilton. @Lareine once tried to ban Hamilton for something like... 48 hours? I couldn't do it, haha, I kept on trying to ...
Mar 12, 2017 -
Re: Title Feedback
To be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly sure what genre that title would fit in. It makes me think of light pollution at first glance. If the cover and font ...
Jun 1, 2016 -
Re: Title Feedback
At first glance, this makes me think of some sort of model who works in an agency that ranks them all on levels of attractiveness? At second glance, I'm thinking ...
May 12, 2016 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"I'd cry. I'd cry and scream, probably. Then I would collect myself and move on. I mean, it'd probably help me break away from toxic relationships. Also, I wouldn't mind ...
Apr 9, 2016 -
Re: Pitch Feedback
The idea behind this is rather easy. You write a short pitch for your novel or short story, preferably no longer than four sentences, and then submit it and wait ...
Mar 9, 2016 -
Re: My character would be friends with....
Katrina (from my novelette in progress) would probably at least be able to empathize with Ender (from Ender's Game). They were both selected as children for leadership positions against their ...
Mar 2, 2016 -
Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!
@Arkhaion, thank you! It looks fantastic!
Dec 3, 2015 -
Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!
Title: Romance is Silver Mood/Tone/Feeling: Dark but hopeful. Colors: Silver/grays are important, because my novel kinda revolves around my main character liking those colors. Then purples and dark gr
Dec 2, 2015 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Quidditch
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: Your Novel in Two Sentences
Life, Death, and Fate have been around for the longest of time, organizing human history and keeping track of all the souls. Rease has been around since 2002, just trying ...
Oct 29, 2015 -
Re: NaNo 2015 Participants!
I am participating in NaNo!
Oct 28, 2015
