User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Nu uh. Josalyn?

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Not Meredith. Chelsea?

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Annabell? :D

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Nov. 17th - Dec. 1st: Gravity!

    Congratulations!

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Thank you, YWS

    Hey, YWS! You might not remember me under my old username, but I talk about it all the time. I was called KnightHuntress. Only on here for a while. I ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Computer. Starbursts or Hersheys?

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    @ThereseCricket, it ended. When the Green Room rises above 15 works then The After Watch stops. We're not going to get going any time soon, it'll be the next Review ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    @ThereseCricket, the Green Room has been taken over by the works. *bows head* I'm afraid we lost this time.

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: How Do You Review?

    Salutations, everyone! I'm Knight Luna, better known as Raven or Luna. I am here with my friend Noelle. Now, just a few minutes ago I was talking to Noelle about ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    The After Watch Records Hall October 2014 Review Day The horizon was kept clear for 16 hours and 52 minutes. November 2014 Review Day The horizon was kept clear for ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    Order Roster 1. Knight Luna of the After Watch 2. Knight r4 of the After Watch 3. Knight Iggy of the After Watch

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    All Knights Bulletin -- PING! @Hannah @PenguinAttack @Trident @Kyllorac @Aquestioning @niteowl @Rydia @beckiw @Lauren2010 @Audy @ShadowVyper @FermentingFruit @Paracosm @Wherethewindgoes @Judas @dogs @

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    Sure! Everyone is allowed to join! :D The more the merrier! Also, the Green Room is reaching dangerous levels, so...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The After Watch

    Hello, everybody. I'm Knight Luna! We just went through and reviewed every work in the Green Room. Every single work. None left from previous Review Days. So, give yourselves a ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Puppies vs. Team Kittens

    @KatyaElefant, I thought you were going to. Oops...

    Oct 12, 2014


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)