User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Blues, @EnderFlash, @Falconer, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @QueenOfHearts, @ScarlettFire, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortwag. Sorry for posting late! Sunday is sti

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!

    @Arkhaion, thank you! It looks fantastic!

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover? Get a Cover! - Revamped!

    Title: Romance is Silver Mood/Tone/Feeling: Dark but hopeful. Colors: Silver/grays are important, because my novel kinda revolves around my main character liking those colors. Then purples and dark gr

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Blues, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @Falconer, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ScarlettFire, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortwag. Calling

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Blues, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @Falconer, @Lightsong, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ScarlettFire, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortw

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    *blinks* I thought I had gotten everyone. Sorry about that, @ScarlettFire!

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Blues, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortwag. I was going to end this with linki

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Nov 10th - 24th: Stranger!

    Congratulations, Stranger!

    Nov 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Blues, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortwag. Time to get posting! Sunday is tom

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Quidditch

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AstralHunter, @AdrianMoon, @Arkhaion, @Blues, @Buggiedude2340, @EnderFlash, @lostthought, @Meandbooks, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @Stegosaurus, @ThePhoenix, @Tenyo, @Tortwag. Sunday is tomorrow and

    Oct 31, 2015
  • NovMo Re: Playing Favorites

    My favorite thing so far is just the sheer amount of ideas I have with this project. Before planning for NaNo, I was just poking at a half-dead project. Now ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Welcome our new Underlords

    Congratulations! (Look at all of the new mold! :o )

    Oct 29, 2015
  • NovMo Archives Re: Your Novel in Two Sentences

    Life, Death, and Fate have been around for the longest of time, organizing human history and keeping track of all the souls. Rease has been around since 2002, just trying ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2015 Participants!

    I am participating in NaNo!

    Oct 28, 2015


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland