User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Writers Corner Re: More Help With Names!

    Hey, Alice! Personally, I like Sebastian as a name. :P Anyway, for questions like these, it might be easier to consolidate every name idea into one thread instead of creating ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd cry. I'd cry and scream, probably. Then I would collect myself and move on. I mean, it'd probably help me break away from toxic relationships. Also, I wouldn't mind ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #8 Poem #7 Title: Promise? she was promised a castle when she was a princess long vines swirling up the towers until reaching the top knights guarding her doors ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tuesday. Time to get those chapters in!

    Apr 8, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #7 Poem #6 Title: Number Three You don't deserve my poetry You don't deserve my fears You don't deserve my happiness You don't deserve me. Leave me alone Leave ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #7 Poem #5 Title: This Isn't Yours i want you out i had you gone the structure didn't matter when you were here i'm too young for this isn't ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #6 Poem #4 Title: this isn't my garden they never say that it's easy learning how to forget when the vines continue to crawl up your arm replacing all ...

    Apr 7, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #4 Poem #3 Title: night skies Inspiration: his ribcage is made of glass adorned with the glowing decorations, placed ever so carefully on his bones they swish back and ...

    Apr 4, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #1 Poem #2 Title: Headline his entire life was summed up into a news story headline, large and bold wasn't a fair legacy for the father of four princesses ...

    Apr 2, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    Day #1, Poem #1 Title: New Shoes new shoes, walking down the street, head down hands to self, shoulders hunched, old shirt, no phone he has two girls at home, ...

    Apr 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday. It's April Fools' Day and it's also Friday! Those chapters need to be written soon. :P

    Apr 1, 2016
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: poetic justice/progression/dreamers

    I don't know what I'll be doing here, really. It's April 1st, I'm loopy, and this seemed like a good split second decision. I mean, it's better than my earlier ...

    Apr 1, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did Your Novels Start Off?

    Silver , which was originally Silence is Silver , is actually kinda of a long story. So, on January 27th 2014, I stayed up late and started a story. I ...

    Mar 27, 2016
  • Contests Re: A Poetry-Inspired Contest 2

    Finished my story!

    Mar 26, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round II

    @AdrianMoon, @Buggiedude2340, @Falconer, @Pompadour, @QueenOfHearts, @ThePhoenix, @Tortwag, @Tuesday. It's Friday~

    Mar 25, 2016


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy